Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another New Look

Since my Birthday I have had so much going on. One of the things that has happened is a trip to Nashville to see my sister Conny. She totally pampered me while I was there for my Birthday. I had a great time with Tim and Conny. Of course one of the things that I did while I was there was get a new hair cut. I usually just let Conny do what she would like to and this was one hair cut I let her do what ever she wanted. I really went short! I love it though and it is so easy to do. I have had short hair in the past, but this one is my favorite. She also darkened the color and added poppers to break it up a bit. I still have trouble styling it the way she does but I am working on it. Since living in Florida where it is always hot I figured this is a great choice. Thank You Conny for a wonderful rejuvenating trip!





No comments: