
I really can't believe I will be 30 years old on January 10th. WOW! What happened to my childhood thinking when I was 10 saying "Man it's going to take forever to be older so that I can stay up late at night" Huhhhh... I am now saying " How did I grow up so fast and all I wish is that I could go to bed at 8:00pm every night" So funny how ones thinking changes.
So I thought I would say a few things about turning 30. I actually have truly dreaded this moment for a long time. I loved my twenties and thought it would take a lot longer for me to get to this moment. So now that it is here I really don't think its as big a deal. I just always hope I never look my true age or feel my age. I would love to take after my parents and stay very young looking and have loads of energy. I will reevaluate this in a few years. I also think of being from a large family of 11 that I think it is odd to know I will be joining my 6 older brothers out of their 20's. Its crazy to think just 10 years ago I was starting a new life being married, having kids, buying my first house, owning a few mini vans and so on. I do feel that I have been so blessed throughout my life and I continue to feel that way. I have grown leaps and bounds in my personal life. I have accomplished so much and yet learned some of my most valuable and life changing experiences.
30 I'm no longer dreading you! I will embrace you as long as I can till I then turn 40. Which I am already in denial that I will ever turn 40! No thanks :) 30 Bring It On....



No comments:
Post a Comment