The other night I heard the kids playing upstairs and so I went to check on them and this is what I found. They were laughing and giggling inside the entertainment center. They thought it was so funny they could all fit inside. They were making faces and just laughing. I love these moments and it truly is Jason and my favorite entertainment to watch.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Our Favorite TV Show
OUR OWN CHILDREN!


The other night I heard the kids playing upstairs and so I went to check on them and this is what I found. They were laughing and giggling inside the entertainment center. They thought it was so funny they could all fit inside. They were making faces and just laughing. I love these moments and it truly is Jason and my favorite entertainment to watch.
The other night I heard the kids playing upstairs and so I went to check on them and this is what I found. They were laughing and giggling inside the entertainment center. They thought it was so funny they could all fit inside. They were making faces and just laughing. I love these moments and it truly is Jason and my favorite entertainment to watch.
Labels:
kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment