This is a recent X-Ray of my wonderful spine. As you can see, it is everything but straight. I was not born like this and that raises the question... what happened? My guess is my dancing years and other minor injuries without obvious damage. All I know is that my neck has shifted to the right and I'm always in pain. It has been like this for over 10 years. I had this X-Ray taken at my new chiropractor. I'm also seeing an orthopedic doctor. I will be getting an MRI on my neck sometime this month. I'm still waiting for the doctor's office to call me for the date. I will update as I find out more.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Feeling Curvy!
This is a recent X-Ray of my wonderful spine. As you can see, it is everything but straight. I was not born like this and that raises the question... what happened? My guess is my dancing years and other minor injuries without obvious damage. All I know is that my neck has shifted to the right and I'm always in pain. It has been like this for over 10 years. I had this X-Ray taken at my new chiropractor. I'm also seeing an orthopedic doctor. I will be getting an MRI on my neck sometime this month. I'm still waiting for the doctor's office to call me for the date. I will update as I find out more.
Labels:
cammy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment