Saturday, May 22, 2010

Adventure and Fun with the Sisters!

Girl Time with the Sisters


Our Favorite Place at Downtown Disney
The Candy Cauldron... Best Caramel Apples on the Planet...


Check Out These Cute Mickey Mouse Caramel Apples!




Nemo and Myself Ready for a Picture

A Trip to the Florida Mall

The M&M Store

Me and Quincy Deciding what Color to Choose..

A Trip to the Worlds Largest McDonalds
Quincy and Conny with Mac Tonight in the Background




Pool Time with Aunt Quincy and Conny



Quincy Sporting a Diet Coke while Relaxing in the Pool


Donald and Quincy. CLASSIC!

Why Quincy? WHY?

What can I say, I truly have the best sisters in the world! We were missing Courtney this time around, but we were fortunate enough to have Quincy's best friend Deedra here to fill in the fourth spot. Deedra is one of the most easy going people I know. She fit right in and she was instantly part of the family. Deedra helped out with my Relief Society Activity while she was here. She is also one of the funniest people I know. She had some funny sayings that have for sure stuck in my house hold. Jason really got a kick out of Deedra and I swear we can laugh on the spot just thinking of some of the funny situations that we got into while everyone was here. Deedra you totally mad this trip extra fun and special. Quincy is very lucky to have you as her friend. Remember you are welcome anytime :)
ME,CONNY,QUINCY, AND DEEDRA
FUN TIMES, FUN TIMES!

WE MISS YOU DEEDRA!
DEEDRA AND QUINCY IN FRONT OF MT. EVEREST AT DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM

No comments: