Sunday, May 23, 2010
My First Home Made Quilted Purse
This is my very first homemade quilted purse! I had so much fun learning how to make it with my friend Joan Kerr from church. She has taught me so much and this is one thing she does best. Quilting! So I made this all by myself except for a few things here and there. So now my new plan of attack is to do another one a little bigger and turn it into a diaper bag for my sister who is expecting. I won't be able to start it for awhile but I can picture it already.
This purse was made for my mother in law Kathy Aller. It was a Birthday and Mother's Day gift. I love making things for others and this purse is one for sure I will be making again for someone! Thank you Joan for all your patients with me :)
Labels:
homemade Crafts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment