Monday, May 17, 2010

Sibling Love

ME, Conny, and Quincy


I have so many more pictures to post of my sisters and I. I had a blast having my two youngest sisters here in Florida. I love Florida for the fact that there are endless things to do when people visit. We did so much that I am going to do a few different posts. This is just a picture of me and my sisters getting ready to go to the swimming pool. We did as much as we could out doors while the weather was sunny and perfect. We also got some shopping in and some fun sight seeing in. The Relief Society Activity was Thursday night and it really turned out great. I will for sure be posting on that when I get the pictures.

Well tomorrow is the big surgery day so off to bed. I am thinking everything will go well and I will heal in no time.
ME AND MY LITTLE SISTER QUINCY

No comments: