Monday, May 10, 2010

Yikes!!

I can't even tell you all how crazy life is getting over here. It is not bad, but just crazy! I have to say I really was better at keeping up with my blog. Please don't give up on me, I just need a little time. I have more family in town. I have my sister Quincy and her good friend Dedra visiting from Virginia. This is Quincy's first time here visiting in Florida so I have been being the tour guide. I love it though every minute. Conny gets here in two days and then my May Relief Society Activity is this Thursday. Then Monday every one leaves and then at 7:00am on Tuesday I go in for hip surgery. Man I know I am leaving something out, and I am sure I will think of it soon. Anyway I will do my best to post as soon as I can. Peace Out!

No comments: