Saturday, May 15, 2010

So Many Posts, So Little Time

Still crazy around here. Loving it though! My sister Quincy and her friend Deedra just left a few minutes ago. This is going to be sad for all of us. It was so much fun having them visit. The kids just loved it and Avery was in girly heaven. Aunt Quincy spoiled her with some bling :)

I have so many fun pictures to post but just not the time to do so yet. I am preparing for my hip surgery on Tuesday May 18th. I really don't know what to expect, but I am sure I wont be pain free for a few days. I will be on crutches for awhile and that will be interesting to see how my mommy skills will pan out! I will blog as soon as I can. My sister Conny is still here and will be until Monday. Then I will be sad again :(

No comments: