Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Avery's First Dress up Shoes and More




My sister Conny is here visiting from Nashville, Tennessee. She has been so great in helping me with my recovery. She is taking care of everything I cant for the week. While she has been here, she has had way to much fun with Avery. She has been Avery's personal hair stylist, and basicaly a live dress up doll. Conny found some dress up jewelry and heel shoes for her along with a fake makeup kit with a fake blow dryer. I had to post these videos of her because she is just loving every minute of this all. I know the grandparents would love to see this. Thank you Conny for all your girly gifts to Avery!


Hair Dryer


First High Heels

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

that's so great that avery's getting used to heels already! she is such a doll!

i'm sorry that your recovery is such a pain (literally!) i hope that things will get easier for you soon!!!

Michelle said...

How cute! Where did she find the fake makeup set?!?!?!

BriANDaleen said...

She is so adorable! I bet it's so much fun having a girl to dress up after your two boys...not that they're not fun to dress up, girls just have more options ;)