Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Chase and Family members




Chase as a baby and then at 4 years old

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to CHASE....!
Happy Birthday to YOU....!!

My second oldest son Chase Harley Aller will be turning 4 September 20Th. He was born at 38 weeks by "C" section and still weighed 9.LBS and 20 inches long. He swallowed fluid when they pulled him out, so I didn't get to see him until three days later. He was in the NICU for 5 days to make sure he was breathing okay. He was the largest baby in there and looked out of place. I cant believe its already been four years! I was looking back at some old baby pictures and became sad. Its so true how fast they grow up. I'm so proud of my little BIG guy. He makes everyday interesting, and entertaining. Chase has a very loving spirit, and still loves to cuddle with his mom. He looks up to his big brother Carson and loves to play cars, trains, Transformers, Spider man, Superman, Star Wars, Ninja Turtles, and every other super hero. No joke this kid LOVES DVDs. He is so content watching movies of all kinds and has memorized almost every one. One of my favorite things he does is he says hello to everyone. He randomly says to someone "Hey Pal what you doing"? It is so sweet and cute. Chase loves Preschool and when you ask him what he did he just says " I did nothing"! Okay well that's not what the daily note from the teacher says! He is a wonderful blessing to our family and can cheer you up in a second with his smile. Happy Birthday Chase I love you so much!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FAMILY
Wanted to wish everyone born in September a very Happy Birthday

-Kristen Drake September 3rd
_Michelle Aller September 9Th
-Kyle Aller September 12Th
-Preston Aller September 17Th
_Isabella Vincent September 22ND

2 comments:

Albanie said...

He is seriously the cutest boy I've ever seen (next to mine of course). Happy B-day Chase! Hope you guys have a great day!

michelle said...

Thanks for the shout out! Happy Birthday Chase!