Thursday, September 25, 2008

"What Just Happened"?



So just around 6:15pm on Thursday September 25th Jason comes home from work. The minute he steps in the door the kids go berserk with excitement to see their dad. Avery is the one that usually pushes aside her brothers to get the first hug and kiss. Well Jason bent down to hug Avery while Chase ran up behind him to jump on his back to give him a hug, and then the fun started. Jason lost his balance not knowing Chase was going to do this fell straight back and slammed his head on the corner of the wall to the floor. The sound was scary enough but the wall was destroyed. I ran to Jason to find him unconscious! I tried to turn him to look at me, but he was out cold. I told my sister Conny to call 911 and in the middle of my sentence I hear "What just happened"? I then say "oh my gosh can you see me, Am I blurry, can you feel your body okay"? I was scared of course and yet tried to stay calm for the kids. Well Chase was hysterical because he fell back as well and hurt his arm ( he is okay) and Carson was crying because the wall was ruined and he thought the cops where going to come, and Avery just laughed and looked around at everyone like "NICE Joke GUYS" and then kept giving ME a hug. My sister and I tried to calm everyone down but it took a good half hour to do so. Jason I think is going to be okay, he doesn't even have a scratch on his head or a bump. He has a bad headache though and for some reason he says his heel hurts? It just goes to show you having a large Aller head does pay off. I hope you enjoy the picture of our new wall decorated by Jason Aller himself.

2 comments:

Amber M. said...

Holy CRUD! Glad everyone is okay!

I need some background about your surgery...

Walker said...

Why does that not surprise me?