Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Is It Fall?


Okay living in the Midwest has put me on a schedule for the upcoming season. Well usually by now in Kansas the leaves have all changed colors and there is a chill in the air. We even would have our heating on by now and our winter clothes out. "BUT" since we no longer live in Kansas and or Nebraska things have changed in that department. The picture above was taken in Nebraska around this time.

Florida really only has one season (Summer!) It will be October 6th tomorrow and it is going to be 88 degrees. The leaves don't change color they stay green, and we do miss the chill in the air. All the swimming pools are open year round here,and we are still in our summer clothes. They say it will be in the perfect 70's starting mid November and will last till June. I'm so EXCITED!!! I cant believe I can go on my walks in the middle of January and February and not have to worry about it snowing. So yes I think this will be a good year for me. We love Florida! Sigh...

No comments: