



Wow I think I have seen it all. My sister and I went to the Florida Mall to do some shopping. As we strolled about we ran into the largest M&M store. We of course went inside to discover nothing but M&M's everywhere! You can see in one of the pictures above tubes hanging from the celling filled with "Yummy" M&M's of all kinds. They had every color and combination you can think of. My sister and I of course became hungry for some and so we decided to buy some until we saw the price per pound($10.99) YAH! we skipped on that one! It was pretty fun to walk around the store though and see every product you can think of turned into a M&M. They even had a huge screen that you stood in front of that somehow scanned your personality and then would display what M&M color you were to match your mood. It was really fun! I recommend if you are ever in Florida to make sure you visit this store.



2 comments:
That looks so cool! But the price...what are they thinking! When I visit, you and I will have to go there without the kids! (yah, right!)
I love m&m's! Looks like a great place to be to me!
Post a Comment