

Well I learned a very cool and fun craft project at our Enrichment Night for Relief Society about two months ago. The activity was on re-using materials and making something out of it instead of throwing it away. So one of the ladies showed us these bags made out of your everyday plastic shopping bags from the store. Its fun to collect different color bags from stores to make color patterns. It was so awesome. She taught us how to cut the bags then crochet it. At first I felt that I was not capable at making this work, but I went ahead and tried it. The first bag I made ended up to be a small purse. Avery uses it for a purse, very cute! I then made another one for my sister Courtney when she came to visit and it turned out much better. I still need to work on getting the shape to turn out even, but not bad for just guessing at this all. Let me know what you think?



3 comments:
THAT is very cool. Seriously cool.
What a cute idea! I would just wear it just to say I made it! Perfect idea for miss Avery too. They love purses!
great job! what a fun thing to learn how to do! mine would be all white and red (target!)
Post a Comment