Sunday, August 3, 2008

Did you Know?

Since I'm a parent of three children I feel I tend to focus my blog on them. I thought it would be fun to post some fun facts about Jason and I on what ever comes to mind. I will post at random times and it will be fun, silly, and serious facts about us as a couple and or individuals.

Fun Fact #1

Jason is the oldest of six children (4 boys, 2 girls)
Cammy is number 7 or 11 children ( 7 boys, 4 girls)
Our Birthdays are both in January but only two days apart (but five years difference)Sorry Jason but your the old one!

1 comment:

Walker said...

Yes, you seriously talk to much about your children! What is up with that?! Just messin'. I did know that tid bit of info about Jason and you. Thanks for sharing! Miss ya!