Thursday, August 28, 2008
Did you Know?
Did you know I was born and raised for 15 years in Huntington Beach, California? That is where I trained as a dancer and also did acting and commercials. We owned a beautiful cabin up in the mountains near Big Bear. We had so many wonderful memories of being young there. We only lived about 10 minutes or so from the beach as well. I still have two brother and my dad living in different parts of California. Since then I have moved and lived in the following places: Minnesota, Kansas, Nebraska, and now Florida. I would have never guessed that I would have moved this much in such a short time period, crazy! I'm hoping we stay put for awhile, because its getting harder with three kids, packing and unpacking a house! I have been very blessed to experience different parts of our country, and no matter where I go I know there is a LDS church near by.
Labels:
fun fact #3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment