
Avery has no choice but to own tons of dresses. I loved when my mom would dress me up so girly with bows and all. My mom some how made my sisters and I really cute dresses when we were young. I'm not the greatest sewer and actually you can consider me a "beginner" for sure, but I really wanted to take a shot at making Avery her first dress.
Well it turned out pretty good I think but the only thing that I didn't get right was the size. Actually she wont be able to wear it until she is 5! Oh well I still have the pattern and extra material so I think I might give it another shot. This time I will pay attention to the sizing! Let me know what you think of my first dress I made?



2 comments:
I'm so impressed Cammy! I also had a mom who was a great seamstress. I'm making Annabelle's Halloween costume, my first real attempt... fingers crossed.
Cami, that is adorable! Where did you get the pattern?
Post a Comment