
Those of you that know me and know how my life has been these past few years, you probably wont be surprised to hear what my week was like.
Sunday= Major, awful, dieing pain in my abdomen (started after I came home from church) I knew something was not right!
Monday= Go to emergency room and get sonogram, blood work and other exams done.(home by 1:30am)Finally fell asleep at 4:30am I spent most the day in pain again.
Tuesday= Go to OBGYN for results on test. Doc tells me I have Endometriosis! Also I will have to have surgery and they will also need to clamp my tubes.(No more kids for me):( If you know me that is a very hard thing for me to except and even think about. Took Carson to Karate. Read scriptures to kids and they went to bed by 8:30ish
Wednesday= Jason leaves for Deerfield, FL for work and wont be back until Friday night. It was time to clean house which entails; 4 bathrooms, five bedrooms, sitting room, dinning room, large kitchen and living room. Somehow I manage every week to get it all done. Side note; I went to take some trash out to the garage and as I was walking I looked down and a random turtle was just sitting in the middle of my garage. It was a weird looking turtle, if anyone can tell me what kind of turtle it is that would be of some help.(see picture above) Both boys had Karate lessons and then managed to make dinner, Reed scriptures with kids and got them to bed by 9:00ish
Thursday=I honestly cant recall!
Friday= Went to store to get Carson school supplies, and groceries. Come home to find Carson and Chase screaming that they see red ants all over the coach and floor. Yeah! for me I spent an hour vacuuming and scrubbing the coaches, so there would be no trace of food or whatever they where after. Then later that day my friend invited me over to make some yummy cookies and let the kids play. As I pulled onto the highway a lady started to honk and flash her lights at me. Well she pointed out that my back tire was totally flat! So I turned around and headed home once again to have my kids whining why they cant go play at my friends house. So I told them they could go swimming when we got home, and that seemed to do the trick. I was just glad to know Jason was going to be home in four hours and things would go smoother. Carson got to Karate in time, dinner was made and here Iam. Oh I even managed to read "New Moon" tonight.Love the book!
Saturday= well its still Friday night and hopefully my day will go smoothly. Carson is testing to get his Yellow Belt for Karate. I also last minute was asked to teach the lesson this Sunday for young women. I have one day to prepare so we will see how it goes.Peace out!



2 comments:
What a week! Wow... okay, this week has to be better, right?!
So sorry to hear about your diagnosis - what a blessing though to have three healthy, wonderful children.
And Jared thinks the turtle is a snapping turtle, which he says are very dangerous (then again, I never knew Jared to be a turtle expert).
Wow...what a week. I am sorry to hear you have endometriosis...I know what that is like. I was diagnosed with it in 2001 and have had the surgeries and the shots. If you need to talk to anyone about it, feel free to email or call. I know the pain you are in and can symapthize with you.
Michelle
Post a Comment