Wednesday, August 13, 2008
The winner of "So you think you can dance"
I have been really bad on keeping up every week with (SYTYCD)! I have had to use my TVO so much this season. I really loved this season and I think I watched some of the best dances yet. There were so many new styles that they added this year and I thought they were awesome! I loved watching Bollywood with Katee and Josh. My top picks for the final two where Katee and Josh. The winner was Josh in the end and I was really happy for him. He was phenomenal and deserved it for sure. The finally show was really good this year. I think I could have done with out watching Mary Murphy dance though! I loved all the top routine's they picked out to show case. I'm actually really sad the season is over. "What am I going to watch on Wednesday and Thursday nights"? Well congratulations Joshua! Oh my little sister Quincy is already planning to tryout for the next season. I'm so excited for her, she is so talented! Well until next season peace!
Labels:
Lets dance #3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I must admit, I got addicted to this show. I've been curious to see what you thought of the winners...I think they got it RIGHT ON.
Post a Comment