Monday, August 18, 2008

Visitor #2 Courtney and baby Emosi

I'm really excited this week because my sister Courtney and her baby boy Emosi are coming out for a week. Emosi is already 3 months old and so cute! Im so excited to see him again. I'm in need of a baby fix so this will be great. The two boys will be in school until 3:00pm everyday so that will leave time for us to really hang out. We are planning on going to the Orlando temple together. I hope the weather clears up soon so we can go to the beach and pool. Its been raining a lot her lately and we are expecting Hurricane Fay to hit Tuesday. They already canceled school for the next two days so I'm hoping it wont be to bad when my sister is here. We shall see. Well Courtney get ready to have some fun! Love ya see you soon.

1 comment:

Laurie D. said...

I hope you got to enjoy your time with your sister despite the weather. It was kind of a weird week.

By the way, I hope you don't mind my commenting. I remembered the name of your blog after we talked the evening you came to dinner, and I've been visiting, I just haven't commented until now.