Monday, July 28, 2008

Aunt Conny's Visit to Florida



"I'm Batman"
"Me, Superman"



At the Mall




Avery getting nails painted






My new Do














Buzz and his girlz!






























Conny's visit was a Blast! Her visit consisted of nothing but excitement. We did a variety of activities such as; going to the beach, neighborhood pool, shopping, eating, shopping, staying up really late, movies, shopping and had a salon day for me and the kids. Oh did i mention shopping yet? Ha ha... the kids had so much fun hanging with aunt Conny. They showed her their jedi skills, batman and spider man moves, and Conny couldn't get enough, we all laughed pretty hard.. they are just so cute and amazingly funny. Avery got her nails painted, and took a crash course on make-up application, she passed when she applied Conny's make-up by herself. The boys got hair cuts, highlights and lowlights, and as for me I got a trim, color and highlights, which l love! Conny and I had fun going to Downtown Disney to shop and see Batman "The Dark Night" (It was Awesome!!!!!!!) Also we went to two different Outlet malls and Mall of the Millena. We also went to Madeira Beach on the gulf side, and it was great as always. We stayed up I think 'til 3:00am in the morning almost every night doing our usual girl chat. .. which I now have a lot of sleep to catch up on. It was so nice -Jason and I got to go out on a date to see a movie while Conny watched the kids. Thank You Conny!..... It was really needed. Conny also got to watch Carson at his Karate class, and got to see him get his red stripe which means he's now in a higher level. I drove Conny around to see Orlando, while getting lost half the time (ha ha) but we ended up seeing other beautiful places in the area so it worked out. We also drove by the Orlando temple, which reminds me so much of the Missouri temple. We also had an adventure at church. Jason took Avery out to the car to change her diaper and when he went to throw it into the dumpster Avery locked herself in the van. It was really scary for us and we had half the church coming out to help us. There is a firefighter in our ward and he saved the day. Avery was in the car for 15 or so minutes and was drenched with sweat. She actually never cried .... in fact I think she was enjoying all the attention she was getting. Finally we got the door open and everything was just fine. The funny part was the firefighter that saved the day was wearing a super man tie! I asked him " Did you feel prompted to wear that tie today?" Well we had a very busy, fun, exhausting week and we are sad that Aunt Conny has to go. We love you and miss you already.

Aunt Conny filmed this one

2 comments:

Albanie said...

Sounds like such a great time! What a nice aunt and sister to help out with hair, babysitting, etc.!
PS Thank goodness for that firefighter!

Kathleen said...

what a week! emily would've loved that disney place! holy cow! (and, i'm so glad that superman saved the day :-).)