Chase found a non stinging jelly fish. He is a true "boy" cause I wanted to scream when I saw it. He even brought it home for a pet, of course it died but he didn't care. Yikes (not a fan of jelly fish) Fun shots of the kids at beach
You're pictures are very cute! In case you don't know I'm Jason's cousin. Tell him that I got a message from Gary about him coming to visit for Christmas and I expect him to be kind and not terrorize me.
This content may not be suited for some viewers. Reading this blog might keep you up at night, make you want to snack, and/or bore you to death! Reminder, if you think you haven't heard of it happening to someone just read my blog!
Im a stay at home mom of three wonderful children. Carson my oldest is 8, Chase my middle is 6, and Avery is the magical 3! My husband Jason is a business man, and is brilliant at what he does. I have moved way to much in my life, and still have no clue what the future brings: but "Bring It On" Im excited though and love life! I take great love in raising my children and learning as I go. I truly am blessed with everything I have. Life is Good! I have a few blogs that you are free to browse through. One is mainly a journal for my family and I, and the other is all my projects I have and will accomplish. Bloomin' Clips is my blog I sell my homemade fabric flower clips. www.bloominclips.blogspot.com. My Comfort's blog will also be for all my sewing projects and crafts that I make here and there. Its to keep track of things I have made along with tutorials. My wood working blog is also a blog I have to sell my wood toys I make. wwww.simplysawdust.blogspot.com
Please feel free to visit and leave a comment. Enjoy!
Email me at cammyaller@yahoo.com
5 comments:
Not a fan of jellyfish, either, but I AM a fan of the beach! What fun pictures!
You're pictures are very cute! In case you don't know I'm Jason's cousin. Tell him that I got a message from Gary about him coming to visit for Christmas and I expect him to be kind and not terrorize me.
great pictures! you guys seriously look like you're living it up down there! avery is soooo cute--i think christian misses her still :-)
That looks like a lot of fun! It is so good to see the kids, looks like your Saturday beach days are a great idea!
So cute! Seeing your pics made me miss the beach..:(
Post a Comment