Monday, July 21, 2008

Twilight

I am officially addicted to the Twilight series. I just finished the first book last night and loved it. For those of you who know me I don't read! I just never enjoyed sitting still and looking at black lettering. I have tried to read so many different times and just never finished a book. Well since like every one in my family has read the series and talked about how great these books are, I decided to go for it. Well I'm hooked and have joined the rest of the world in excitement of these books. I also cant believe I am saying this but I think I'm totally in love with Edward! I never thought I would say that about a fictional character. If you haven't read the Stephenie Meyers books I really recommend them to anyone. I know the movie is coming out 12-12-08 and I cant wait to see it. "I'm a reader"!

2 comments:

Amber M. said...

I'm hearing ya...I love the "Twilight" series.

Have fun with your sister!

Walker said...

Yes, I knew that you could do it!! I told you that you would love it, and Edward is pretty dreamy! Glad to see you started reading. Looks like you are having fun in Florida, really happy to see you are well. LOL!