Carson and Chase have really been into Star Wars this summer. They watched all the movies with Jason. Well they both have toy life sabers and Carson plays the roll of Darth Vader and Chase is OB 1 or Luke. For fun I made them each a robe so that they can act out the characters. They have so much fun sword fighting each other and talking like the characters do. I got a little on video. Usually Chase likes to say that he saved the princess (which would be Avery). Today however while I was cleaning I heard the boys playing Star Wars again and I laughed at what I heard. So this was the conversation between them;
- Carson as Darth Vader says "Son I'm your DAD!
- Chase as Luke says "DAD?! (with a high pitch)
- Carson as Darth Vader says " Yes son"
Its one of those things you had to hear it in person, but I loved the version of "Luke I'm Your Father" by Carson I think its right to the point and sounds more modern.
No comments:
Post a Comment