
I wanted to wish my sister Courtney Happy Birthday! She turns 27 on July 17Th. Besides having 7 brothers I also have 3 younger sisters. Courtney and I are only 18 months apart and have grown up very close to each other. No joke we shared a room growing up, danced together, worked together, went to school, Shared clothes, drove together until she got her own car, and hung out with some of the same friends. We even ended up having a college class together. So as much as we got annoyed with each other we also had a great time together with memories I will always cherish. She ended up moving to Massachusetts where she danced professionally and then Hawaii where she finished her college years. She has been married for over two years and has a beautiful baby boy who is now two months old. Courtney is someone you can call and talk to from 5 minutes to 5 hours about anything. She is very funny and talented at everything she comes across. She is smart and loves being with family and friends whenever she can. She loves being a new mom and finds the simplest things wonderful. I have so many memories I will never forget with you. Thanks for all the times you had to be the one to push my car out of the ditch while I pushed the gas peddle in the middle of Minnesota winter. Hope you have a great day! Love you so much Cammy



2 comments:
What a sweet post! Happy birthday to your sister!
7 brothers?
it was fun to learn some about you and your sister! they sure are great to have :-)
Post a Comment