

Recipe
1 can chili beans
1 can dark red kidney beans or light kidney beans your choice
1 medium can green chilies
1 large can of tomato soup (make sure to add 1/2 can of water)
1 pound or more of ground beef or even ground Turkey
1 can diced tomatoes
2 celery stalks chopped small
1/2 onion (optional) for those who do not like onions (aka= my husband)
1/2 cup chili powder (I add more as the chili is cooking)
2 tsp cayenne pepper
I cook my chili in a crock pot on low for most the day. You can also just put it on the stove on low heat too.
I first poor the tomato soup and water
then comes all the different beans
add the diced tomatoes, green chilies, chili powder, and cayenne pepper
in frying pan cook meat, then add to crock pot
dice onions and celery and cook them till soft in frying pan
add to chili and let cook. Stir occasionally add in more chili powder if desired
Enjoy with cheese and crackers!



No comments:
Post a Comment