
Most of you know I have 7 brothers. Well my second oldest brother Casey is a twin with my brother Kelly. I wanted to congratulate my big brother on passing his tests to be a certified personal trainer. He has always loved working out and learning everything he can about health and fitness. He has decided to take his career on this new path as his passion in life and something that allows him to look forward to work. As you can see in the picture above he knows what he is talking about. He just got hired at 24hr Fitness this week to be a personal trainer. He also will be taking further certification tests to add more knowledge to his career. I'm so proud of him and know he will be able to get anyone into shape. Casey is such a wonderful person and very patient. The crazy part is, is that he has only been back into working out for maybe a few months, and look at what he has accomplished. I just wish I lived closer to him so he can get me into shape! Way to go Casey I love you.



1 comment:
Okay, I posted under the glasses post and realized you might not see it. I can't believe how much Chase looks like Max! I remember telling you when he was a baby that Max looked so similar as a baby. Jeff had to take a double take when I showed him Chase in his glasses!
Post a Comment