Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pre-Halloween

Here are some pre- Halloween pictures of the kids. We went to our church Fall Festival party last weekend. The kids had so much fun, and I even got to teach some line dancing. Avery won 2nd place in her age category for best costume. Carson was Batman, and Chase was Indiana Jones. We will be carving pumpkins tonight and then of course going Trick or Treating tomorrow night. I will post more I'm sure after Halloween. Have a great Halloween everyone!!





2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh Jason...you are all growed up with kids and stuff!!! Cami, I have never met you (which is sad) but I feel like I need to have a sit down and give you the real scoop on Jason. I am sure I have some REAL good stories to share. Your post on Jason breaking your wall with his head is pretty much on track for what I know him to be!! Miss ya Jas.

Kimmy

Amber M. said...

What a cute family picture...have a wonderful and SAFE Halloween.