
My sister Courtney 18 months, and Me 3

All right who of you have found old pictures of yourselves when you where a kid? My sister Courtney brought these pics to my attention. In the church picture my sister was 3 and I think I was about 4. I laughed so hard looking at the hair due I had. So who of you owned the awesome E.T. T-shirt? or who of you loved ANNIE? It would be fun for you guys to leave a comment with what T-shirts you owned back in the day!
Its always fun to look back at the pictures of when you were young. Its so weird to think I'm taking pictures of my kids just like these that they will one day look back on and have plenty to comment about. Hey they may even post about it like I am. Well if nothing else I thought these pictures would make someone laugh!



1 comment:
ah, yes, i loved the 80s!! cute pictures of you and your sis!
i love little avery's costume! i want pictures come halloween!
Post a Comment