Monday, October 13, 2008

Halloween Time!


Yes the above picture is one of my doings! I swear I try to follow all the instructions to the tee, but something is always off. I got the Haunted House to decorate kit and thought it looked easy enough. Well both Carson and Chase where all excited about putting it together the other night along with decorating the house for Halloween. So I'm excited to make this Haunted House and all, and half way through it, I was saying out loud " I give up" I'm not cut out for this! The boys turned and looked at me and said (NO JOKE) " Mom don't give up, just try try again" and began to cheer me on. WOW so I decided I was going to finish this no matter what. I did and as you can see it looked nothing like the picture, but I did finish it. Thank you Carson and Chase for saying it looked great! How great that they gave me the strength to keep going, so that I could finish it and now post about it. Also thank you Jason for making fun of my roof, I think it looks close enough!(LOL)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love your house! It's very unique :)

Matt said...

Your house looks like it could fly away! Ha Ha Ha. That was sweet that your boys cheered you on.