Friday, October 10, 2008

My Turtle Story!





Well on Wednesday morning I got Carson ready for school and went out the front door to walk him to the bus. Before getting far I happened to look down by my growing pineapple plant to see a turtles head looking up out of a bush. It was so big I showed Carson and then took a picture. Well I didn't know if I should move it or what kind of turtle it was, so I just left it there. He was actually kind of cute and didn't mind me taking pictures. So later that day I went to go get Carson off the bus and on the way back to the house I was going to check and see if the turtle was still there. Well I look down and I see no turtle, but I do see my pineapple plant with chunks taken out of it. I could not believe that cute turtle would do this to me! Who would of thought. So the pictures go in sequence to how this all happened. So remember everyone turtles look Innocent but that is not always the case.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

How my gosh! Sorry, but I just had to laugh. This innocent looking turtle is a pineapple eater! Love the pineapple plant though.

Amber M. said...

What a swiper! I had no idea that a pineapple could grow like that...don't they grow on trees? If that is a stupid question, take pity on me and remember I grew up in Alaska...

Here's a link to the blog that I got my mormon.org button from. there are quite a few, so make sure to scroll down.

http://leeloublogs.blogspot.com/

Kathleen said...

cute post! that pineapple plant is/was so cool! while there are rabbits in nebraska eating our plants, there are turles in florida!