Saturday, November 1, 2008

"I Voted, and I Now Feel Better"!


Yes I live in Florida were they are huge on this voting early. I'm totally fine with that especially having three kids to find time to go vote. So yes I voted last Wednesday and now I feel better. Some of you may now that Jason and I love politics. I totally turned into a political junkie since last year. During the day I have on talk radio in the car our at home. I think my TV is always on Fox News. "Yes I'm a Rush Limbaugh fan" My favorite thing I love to do with Jason is cuddle up with him once the kids are in bed and watch The O'riley Factor! Yes I know some of you are gagging,and think "I could never", but hey that's why your not me!! I have core conservative principals that I know came from my parents at a young age. Also being a church member plays a heavy role in the morals and values of each candidate. This election is so important that I think its a shame if your voting for a candidate that you have no idea where they stand! One thing I know is that I love being an American and living in a free country! I only hope after this election it gets to stay that way. I can go on and on but I wont. I think you got the idea who I might of voted for? As they say "May God Bless America"

1 comment:

Amber M. said...

GOOD FOR YOU!! We're political junkies at our house, too, and T and I will be in DC the night of the election. Instead of eating out, exploring the sights and visiting the Smithsonian, we'll be watching the election results roll in on Tuesday night! I sent my absentee vote in last week...HOORAY!