Thursday, November 6, 2008

Home Made Baby Wipes ( this is way cool!)



ADD...
2 1/2 cups warm water
1 Tbsp. Baby Oil
2 Tbsp. Baby Lotion
2 Tbsp. Baby Wash
Whisk together until all mixed and frothy.
Place 1/2 roll of select size Bounty paper towels jagged side down, cover and flip over.


In a plastic container big enough to fit a 1/2 roll of paper towels


Let sit for a few hours while all the liquid soaks in.



Flip back over and pull out the middle of the paper towel roll.

Then pulling from the middle of the roll, your wipes are complete!



I have found this to be a very easy, nice on little baby bums and extremely affordable! I am still on my first bottles of oil, lotion and baby wash and Talan is already 9 months old. The Bounty select size paper towels are usually around $2.00 a roll so that's $1.00 each time I make a batch. (To All this was my sister in laws sisters idea) I have not tried it yet, but will be very soon. I think this is a great idea!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll have to tell me what you think of this! I hope they turn out well. I still need to give it try so afterwords we can compare notes!

Our blog address is:

http://jamieandcarey.blogspot.com