Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween at the Aller's 2008


Man I tell you what people in our neighborhood are intense about Halloween. Most every house had major decorations out and the adults really got into it. This one video below had this guy so into being "Jason" with a bloody sword and body parts everywhere. He guarded the candy and scared everyone. You can see Chase was trying to figure this one out. We had a ball Halloween night and the kids had a blast! Avery really got into the whole holding her candy bucket out with the boys and would stand there until she got at least two or three pieces. SO FUN! I just want to thank my kids for all the yummy Snickers bars and chocolates! I couldn't have gotten them with out you guys!!





3 comments:

BriANDaleen said...

So cute! I love your matching costumes.

Walker said...

I love Avery's dress - you did such a great job! When I have a little girl, will you make a costume for her? Glad to see you had a great Halloween, winter is just not going to be the same without you this year!

Kathleen said...

cute costumes! maybe i'll be able to convince emily to do the "sock hop" idea next year--i'd love to dress up with her! 'glad you all had fun (and that the kids didn't freak out too much over all of those "decorations"!)