All right time to share my upcoming events. This is a very busy time of year for me. I "LOVE" the holiday season. I'm such in a good mood and excited to see family and friends. This year my brother Kelly and his wife Stacey along with their 4 girls are coming out in a week to spend Thanksgiving with us. I cant wait to see everyone and the kids will have plenty of play mates! I have also been sewing like crazy along with craft making for Christmas gifts for friends and family. I wish I can post pictures of what I'm doing, but it will ruin the surprise! I will post later though! Since both sides of my family are large and growing by the years, I usually make all my nephews and nieces the Christmas gifts for each family. I have so much fun coming up with a new idea, and I totally enjoy making each one. So lets see this year I'm making around 30 of this gift. Its a lot of work but I think its going to come in handy for everyone. I also have been working on my projects for Enrichment Night this coming Thursday. I was asked to be in charge of a Thanksgiving idea/craft table. I have also been very busy with this project as well. I love this kind of stuff so its no problem to say YES! I will show a few sneak peaks of what I will be displaying. Also I have a fun recipe dessert idea that is fun for the kids.
After Thanksgiving I have just two weeks to get things ready for Christmas, I also have to pack the three kids and I to get ready to leave for Utah. We will be spending Christmas with Jason's family and will be there for almost three weeks. The down side to this all is I have to fly with the three kids for the first time by myself. Jason will be meeting us out there a few days later. Yikes does anyone have any ideas to help get me through this. I have no idea how the kids will do especially Avery!! So anyway just a few updates on my end.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment