
A quick update on Chases thumb nail
The other week he came home with a band aid on his thumb and I asked "what happened"? He said he got pasta sauce in his nail and the teacher put a band aid on it! (Me) " OK" that made me feel a little faint. So I took the band aid off to look at it, and sure enough his finger nail was coming off! So as of this Monday he no longer has a purple and blue thumb nail. He seems to not care about his thumb so that works for me. It does look pretty nasty right now!
Update on his glasses
He came home from school the other day with just one lens in his glasses. I'm actually surprised his glasses lasted two months to be honest! The teacher left a note in his bag that said they all tried to look for the lens but had no luck. Now he wont be able to see until we can get them fixed. I really wonder where his lens went?, and amazed he still has the one left?
Marshmallow's
Then tonight he made a huge mess with some marshmallows as you can see in the picture. I don't know what goes through his mind, but I guess its all fun for him! He mushed about four large marshmallows together in his hands for whatever reason, then came to me upset that his hands were sticky? I did however laugh as I was washing him up! He cracks us all up and keeps us very entertained! "What a mess"



No comments:
Post a Comment