Friday, January 9, 2009

Aller's Family Christmas 2008

I decided to just sum up our wonderful, fun, adventurous Christmas and New Years this past year. I did my best to get the over view of our trip too Utah, and also my trip to California to see my dad and brother Cory get sealed to his wife and family. Conny and Tim also meet up with us in Utah for a day and got to see everyone as well. We spent from December 17Th to January 8Th in Utah. We had a blast! Enjoy the presentation!!

You need to read this while singing the "12 Days of Christmas" melody.

Singing:

On the Aller's Vacation, this is what went on!!.....

Carson cracked his head opened

Averys first plane ride ("I thought I was going to DIE")!!!











We first stayed in Springville

We took the boys to see Santa















Avery loves Lola










The kids jump at Kangaroo Zoo











We go to Grandpa and Grandma's house

Chase loves Grandma's Christmas trees











Cousin Preston and Avery had a bottle showdown










Santa brought Transformers










I finally got a "GPS"











It snowed and snowed and snowed!

Uncle Dave rode Chase around










Carson loved the inner tube!











We ate at yummy "Maddox"

Avery really likes "Sprite"










The boys played in the snow










The Aller family Picture










Avery meets her Great Grandma










The boys went to the Hull farm














Aunt Conny cuts some hair














Tim Serenades to Kathy










I flew to California

I went to my brothers sealing










I visited with my brothers Cory and Brady










I spent some time with my Dad

He taught me some woodworking










I made my first doll cradle










I got to eat at Jack in the Box










...and ate my favorite tacos..










I flew back to Utah .Chase doing what he does best










Carson loves his cousin Maya














We meet the biggest dog














Avery all pooped out!










The boys loved playing Wii

They also love Guitar Hero...

Avery ready to go outside














The boys help grandpa shovel










Here's the Logan temple














We loved visiting Utah










And Avery saying "BARBIE"..........!!! .

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

wow! what a trip! i'm glad you guys made it out there okay and that the kids all had a good time. great job on the cradle too!

Anonymous said...

Holy canoli! That is the longest post ever! You look so dang cute!

anchik66 said...

Wow, this has definitely been an eventful month for your family! Glad to have you, guys, back. And, just to brag a little, I'm typing from my new laptop right now - Christmas present from hubby ;-)
I definitely want to get together over a glass of lemonade or something and see your new doll cradle (hope you brought it back), anyway, talk to you soon!