Monday, January 26, 2009
Sunny and Warm
Just wanted to say how much I love living in Florida! I have been in flip flops, shorts, and a T-Shirt all day. I even had to turn my air conditioner on in my house. Today was 78 degrees, and the next few days are going to be in the 80,s!! I love being outside with the kids and working on my projects in my garage! I still cant believe its the end of January and I'm thinking of taking the kids to the pool tomorrow after school! Oh how I love Florida!
Labels:
Florida
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
LUCKY!!! I am so jelous. I hate cold weather and snow so FL sounds pretty darn good to me right now!
Really there is no need to brag!!! What I wouldn't give for a day in the 70's! I would love to come and visit, also wish I had a money tree in the back.
I want to see you in flip flops and shorts over the next couple of days.....back to earth even for those in Florida.
GA
Post a Comment