
Yes it is true my friends, I have put on my leotard once again and took a Ballet class today! I cant remember the last time I took a dance class? I have been teaching dance since I was 15 years old and stopped since I moved to Nebraska. So that makes me teaching for about 13 years.
I found a dance studio about ten minutes from my. I drove by it while I was leaving the public Library. They have an adult class on Saturdays, which happens to be Ballet. I love Ballet because it gives the whole body a workout, while it tones and stretches you. I do have to say that for having three kids (all "C" sections) and just a major operation in September, oh and not to mention not taking a class in I don't know how many years? I did GREAT!! I was able to keep up with all the youngsters, and was proud I still have my extension. I felt so happy after class, and now I realize that I miss teaching as well! I know "one thing at a time" I have to tell myself these things!!



2 comments:
Cammy! You have to tell me where this ballet studio is, and please, please take me with next time. I might not have as good stretch as yours, but I could keep you entertained while trying to dance (and have people laugh at me).
That's awesome. that's one thing I regret about my life...I LOVE to dance and wish that I had experience and that I was taught professionally. Oh well! In the next life huh? :)
I'm so glad you're taking classes again. I always say for those that have talents, they should practice that craft so they don't lose it and I'm sure you love it. So I'm glad you found that class.
Sorry we didn't chat while you were here. But you said specifically that you had a question for me! I was curious as to what it was!
Post a Comment