

While I was out in Utah, I was able to go see Christopher Sellers preform in Ballet West "The Nutcracker". It was held at the "Capital Theatre" in Salt Lake City. It was awesome. Christopher Sellers who is a Demi-Soloist for Ballet West, is the son of my Ballet instructors growing up in Huntington Beach California, where they owned the dance studio I grew up in called "Orange County Dance Center". I even use to babysit for him and his younger siblings. I was able to take my sister in law Sarah Aller with me to see "The Nutcracker". It was so much fun to watch one of my favorite ballet's. In the performance we saw, he preformed Lead Russian. He was excellent!! We were able to meet up with him after the performance, and talked and got some pictures. Thanks Sarah for sharing this night with me :)



1 comment:
wow! i just LOVE the nutcracker! that's so cool that you know one of the dancers! what a treat!
Post a Comment