Avery these days are saying some of the following:
.Barbie (nothing new here)
.No Way!
.You Stop! (with her finger pointed at you)
.WALL-E (even in the robot voice so funny)
.Amen
.Hey
.Help
.Dear (when beginning to say a prayer)
.Please
.Elmo
.Cup
.Shoes
.Eat
.Apple
.Bottle
.Milk
.Papa (grandpa)
.1,2,3,4,5
.Mama (grandma)
.Boo
Of course I forgot some I'm sure, but these are some main ones!
Chase these days are saying some things we question?
.What the Heck!!
.Hey mom I got a good idea?
.Carson, I'm so proud of you!!! (as he pats him on the back)
."I'm Spider Man"!!!
.That Sucks!!!
.I Give Up!! (he says this when he gets frustrated)
.I love tomatoes, and cantaloupe!(truly his favorite foods)
.Hey wheres my DVDs?
.Can I watch another DVD?
.Oh that's not fair..!
.He also loves singing the Spider Man song in stores!
This also is not all, but some of my highlights!
Carson What he is in too these days:
Carson recently has been learning about our Solar System at school. He even memorized a planet song, that he sings very well! He loves talking to me about the different planets, and what they are like. He loves looking up information on the computer and copies it onto paper. Right now he says his favorite planet is Jupiter!
. The other day Carson came up to me and said the following:
Carson- Mom I want to let you know that when I turn 7 in April I have to move to the planet Pluto!!!
Me- "What" you have to move to Pluto?
Carson_ Yes sorry mom I know you will miss me, but I got to go! You stay on the planet Earth okay!
Me- Okay, but I will miss you so much, why do you have to go?
Carson- Mom because I will be 7!!
Me- Well we will talk about it when you turn 7 okay?
It cracked me up! He was so adult like telling me this and such a serious face! Priceless!!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
wow! avery sure does say a lot! i'll have to tell christian and maybe the peer pressure will make him want to speak up!
Don't you just love them! If we didn't find fun in all their little words, what would we do with ourselves?
Miss ya!
Misha is absolutely, totally and irreversably Spider-Man obsessed. I am sure him and Chase will have something to talk about. Did that little dialog with Carson make you shed a tear? Almost had me there. With little babies often all attention goes to them, and the older kids don't get that much attention from parents. But they do need it so much! You did great noticing Carson's developmental step. Talk some more with him, don't leave the conversation until he is 7, maybe you'll have a deeper insight in his soul...How are you guys feeling these days? Hope to see you Sunday.
Post a Comment