Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 Random Things

Okay so I have had like 100 people send me 25 random things you might not know about me, so I decided to blog about it! So here it is:


1. I use to be obsessed with cats when I was younger. I had posters all over my bedroom and use to dress kittens up and take Polaroid pictures of them. If you think I'm joking I still have the pictures!

2. I have driven a tractor that bailed the round bails of hay all by myself when I lived in MN. I was actually really good at it.

3. I played soccer for 6 years.

4. I use to have my own house cleaning business when I was 21. I even had business cards I made up and everything. I called it "Curtain Call Cleaning" a performance you can count on! :) made good money too!

5. I worked 5 jobs at once.

6. I have been in commercials, a movie, and TV specials when I was younger

7. My first kiss was when I was a Senior in High School

8. I only dated three guys, and yes my husband was the third!! (third times a charm)!

9. I use to drink A-1 sauce from a cup when I was younger. (I did throw up once from doing that, and I never did it again)

10. I dyed my own hair three times in a row to get the color right, and ended up almost loosing it all. I had to cut it short and it ended up the color of rust. Yuck!

11. I'm always the last one at the table Still Eating! not because I'm slow, but I love food!!

12. I have a really hard time when holidays are over, people leave from visiting, and or coming home from vacation. I enjoy these moments so much!

13. I have moved 3 times in the space of 9 months with three kids!

14. I want to own my own wood working power tools.

15. I have never liked my freckles!

16. I love talk radio (Glenn Beck, Rush, and Hannity)

17. I love cuddling with my husband and watching Fox News

18. When I was 13 years old I ate 13 "Jack in the Box" tacos in one sitting! No joke!!

19. I love to paint. I painted every room in my first house by myself. I did some really fun rooms. I also painted a neighbors exterior house one summer after graduating from High School when I lived in MN.

20. I almost died carrying Avery (do too Hyperimissis)

21. I've had 4 pic lines, and was feed through a tube (TPN) for two months to stay alive.

22. I wrote a piece of music when I was younger that I still could sing to you today.

23. I'm so not a morning person I cant even tell you. Once Chases bus driver called me to ask if Chase was riding the bus, because he was waiting outside my house. Mind you he was my wake up call. (So embarrassing)!

24. I had a miscarriage before I got prego with Chase.

25. My family and I got to go to the Premier opening of the "Pippy Long Stocking" movie when I was younger. I got to meet so many stars including Punky Brewster (Soleil Moon Frye), and Lou Ferrigno from the original "Hulk". We had a special invite!

No comments: