Friday, February 6, 2009

" Im Working for Disney"!!



That's right folks, I auditioned for Disney World today and was one of six people who made it through out of 52! I had no idea what to expect, but it was so much fun! I made it through to the second part of the audition, which was pretty nerve racking! There where four girls and two guys total. I'm not yet working for them since they are on a hiring freeze, but I don't have to re audition. Once they have openings for Characters, and Parade performers then they will call me. It could be soon or even a month or two, so we will see. It was such a great experience for me to audition for something like this, because it has a been along time. So I will let you all know as soon as I find out what I get to do or be! What a great experience!!!

6 comments:

BriANDaleen said...

How fun! I always thought it would be so exciting to work for Disney!

michelle said...

Congratulations! This is huge Cammy - what an achievement.

Jen Merrill said...

hey cammy- i feel so silly now. i have had you on my blog list for a while now. i haven't said anything cuz i wasnt sure if you would remember me.... so retarded i know! congrats on the Disney thing. I can totally see you as Cinderella!

Ute Family said...

That is so awesome. I'm so happy for you. I bet it feels so good. See, that's the kind of stuff I've always wanted to do, but never could due to no dance experience. Oh, if I could only redo my childhood :)

Seriously though, good for you! Maybe you could be Cinderella!

Walker said...

Shut-up!!! That is just so cool, that why you are my friend! Congrats, Cami!

Coops said...

That is so fun Cammy! It looks like you and Courtney had fun. I am so glad that we have her around here but, it makes me sad I didn't get a chance to hang out with you more when you lived here. I got to see Connie this weekend also. You sisters are all so cute!