Valentine Cake Jason Made
The Kids and I Made a Candy Card for DadWe had a wonderful Valentines Day on Saturday. We got the kids each a little surprise, and the kids and I got Jason a few things to show how much we love and appreciate him. Jason also surprised me with a new book, and something else that I cant share on this post, and he made a awesome Valentines Day cake for the kids and I. It was two layers with frosting in the middle. It was so yummy! Later that day we took the kids to a beautiful park and played soccer. We also got lunch and sat out on our lani(covered patio) and ate. Later that evening I left to go the our wards Valentine party where they held an adult only dinner and dance. I had a wonderful day with my family. Thanks Jason for being my Valentine!! :)



1 comment:
The cake looks yummy. And the craft poster you and the kids made is wonderful idea. I love your craftiness
Post a Comment