Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Vary Large McDonald's and Guess Who?



NAME THIS CHARACTER?


I took my sister Courtney and her son Emosi to the worlds largest McDonald's in Orlando last week! This place is HUGE! It has everything to eat, not just the regular menu. It has an elevator in it and a massive play area. I could go on and on, but I'm sure you can imagine it!

Leave a comment if you know who the character is in the picture above? Mom this ones for you (Wink Wink)!!!

3 comments:

Kristin Wilkerson said...

That's a big McDonalds. I don't know who the moon dude is but I did want to tell you congrats on the Disney World audition!

Michelle said...

First off...that is the biggest McDonalds ever! Also, congrats on the disney thing. And the Moon character is...... Mac Tonight! ( I can't belive I actually know that one...)

the Allers said...

Uh - Mac Tonight......come on!