Thursday, February 26, 2009

Chase


I ran across this picture of Chase that my sister Courtney took while she was here visiting this month. I really love this picture mostly because of Chases cheeks!!! He has the best cheeks to squeeze and kiss.

Now with some updates on Chase; as of today Chase is on his third pair of glasses since September of 2008! Yes that's right once again his glasses are destroyed. Jason took him in again to Target Optical to see if they could be spared! No luck so we dished out more money on glasses and decided to go ahead and get a back up pair since this seems to be a trend for Chase, and there was a sale today. He really has been doing so well with them, but I need to make sure when the boys are playing around he needs to take them off.

No comments: