
I just want to thank Courtney and Terrah for a awesome night. My friends and I got together and made bows for our daughters. Courtney found a great website for instructions on how to make bugs and corky bows. I'm still working at perfecting the art of bow making. Its not as easy as it looks, and takes some Patience. Terrah also showed us how to make homemade Sourdough Bread. YUMMY!! I'm hoping mine turns out tonight, it will be my first if it does!! Courtney made homemade peanut butter chocolate bars. Double YUM!! Thanks you guys for a night of nothing but fun and creativity!



4 comments:
You are so crafty!! Very cute oh and the dress you made is super cute way to go!! We miss you guys! xoxo
These are so cute! I want to come to the next GNO. I make all of our bows and have always wanted to do the curly ones. Love it! And can't wait until we can schedule our trip to Ocala! I feel a lot of craftiness happening after our trip!!
Very cute! See, I need a little girl! Miss ya!
oh no problem! I can't believe it's taken me over a month to look at your blog page. I LOVE it! :)
Post a Comment