Friday, October 30, 2009
Avery and Aunt Conny
Aunt Conny come over one morning and french braided Avery's hair. I'm not joking when I say she will sit as long as you need her to until your done with doing her hair. She sat for Conny about 25 min. and let her braid her hair. She loved it and checked herself out in the mirror when she was done. Last time Aunt Conny was left alone with Avery she was all made over from nail polish to curls in her hair. Avery eats this up! It was so cute to see Avery in French braids. I have been waiting for her hair to grow so I can do this look as well. I love the picture with Conny and Avery making the same face at each other.

Labels:
Aunt Conny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment