Saturday, October 3, 2009

Nothing But Legos

We live so close to Disney World that we love to go out for a family day to Down Town Disney. It a lot of fun, and the kids love riding the boat across the lake. My mother in law was in town and we decided to all head out to have some fun at the Lego store. This place is awesome! It has tables outside the store set up for the kids to build with. They even have a little race pad to race your Lego racer. You can have races with other kids to see who's car wins. Carson and Chase just love it! They also have a little play area for the younger kids. Avery loved this and would go up and down the slide over and over again while the boys raced their cars. Grandma and Carson also had fun making Lego people. They have a station where you can put together your own people and have them wear what you want. Carson built three that all looked exactly alike except that the faces looked like his siblings and himself. It was so cute. They even had a face with glasses to match Chase. Avery and I walked around the Lego building and looked at all the amazing things that were built with Legos. Avery totally loved showing the traveling car one. I love the big Dinosaur and the Sea monster. They are so cool! We spent a while playing there and I think the only reason we left was because it was so hot that day. I love family outings especially when Disney is involved!

I love the Dinosaur and Sea Monster made out of Legos

Chase building his race car with Legos
I think Chase's car came in second this round of racing!

Avery with some traveling Legos
Avery loved the Lego play area




Jason helping Chase with his Lego race car



Grandma Aller and Carson putting together Lego people

The Lego people Carson put together

No comments: